Originally posted on 07/16/2016:

When I watched Phil lip out that putt for 62 Thursday, I got a small chub.

I knew it was coming. The Phil Patented Skull Fach Collapse.

He managed to get around Friday with some great golf early, buoyed mentally by the fact he was in the dream half of the draw, playing soft greens in little wind for the first 30 holes of the tourney.

Then, as he came home to 18, you started to see it. The conditions were worsening, wind picking up, and Mickelson by the end of the round was looking mortal once more. Kind of adopted that did-that-really-just-did-I-do-that-never mind-I'm-sorry look on his face we know him so well to wear.

Tomorrow he plays in the final group with one of the best ball strikers on tour. His matchup with Stenson is a DREAM matchup to Pound. The books know it, putting Mickelson at +105 in the head to head. Stenson Also has the shortest odds to win despite being back a stroke, and despite having never won. It's all about ball striking and patience and mental fortitude as the winds will be 20 mph and the pressure of the weekend and links golf intensifies. Stenson is not a great putter, but with the wind in play putting becomes more about mental toughness than mechanics to some extent.

Take the Euro-boy-ball-striker -135 over the gas can 46 year old who isn't sleeping tonight because he Can't WAIT to get out there and shit the bed with a 41 on the front and finally get back to his comfort zone. 7 shots back Sunday with no expectations on him and the green light to hit driver off the cart path again.

STENSON 30 units (-135)

good luck gents