Originally posted on 07/12/2016:

crop dusting.... hahaha..... this past sunday, I managed to make several hundred random people at the orlando international airport almost throw up by unfortunately having to deploy this tactic prior to boarding my plane.....

I'd eaten the biggest combo plate they offer at Garcia's Mexican Restaurant in Deland the night before, and they had no substitute for the refried beans, so I ate them all, knowing someone was going to be bearing the brunt of those refries the following morning at the airport....

I've never told my wife, "you might wanna speed up" so many times in my entire life combined as I did as we walked through the crowded airport.... those farts were so f'n powerful the gas molecules were actually catching up to me and passing me at some points..... she even caught a wiff of one and almost kicked me in the balls it was so bad.....

and they were coming every other minute or so..... the kind that actually "burn" a tad bit as they exit....

usually, all those kids and asian people carrying or wearing their newly acquired Disney gear are smiling as they prepare to board their flights and leave the land of the Magic Kingdom.... but from the few random glances I threw back over my shoulder after dusting a few dozen more people, there were no smiles.... little kids, some crying, were holding their noses, adults were waving their hands in front of their faces and giving each other dirty looks, a few ladies even yelled out "OH MY GOD, WHO DID THAT!!!"

all the beer and wine I drank on top of those refries had really done its job; as from the few little wiffs I had to endure myself, I was almost offended, despite the axiom that "everybody loves their own brand."