Originally posted on 07/11/2016:

How does that banning work though? Must be more of a suspension, right? Like what, two weeks or something? Does SBR really lifetime ban people?

I hate to speak negatively about my fellow posters, but if anyone deserved a banning, it was ILose, between that beyond-ignorant post above, and his incessant trolling of everyone's thread, always followed by "What, who, me?!" denials of ever starting the shit, followed by 100 posts about how he did nothing wrong and it was everyone else who was an idiot loser, followed by more name-calling and long posts how everyone here is a p-ssy, even though every single fight in every thread started with shit that he said, lol. Oh, and invariably followed by a post about Do we think he cares what some strangers on the internet think??! Even though he obviously did since he'd never stop carrying on about how he was innocent of any wrongdoing and everyone else was just a bunch of p-ssies. Lol.

As a fellow Bostonian, I tried to tell the guy to just chill out and stay classy and treat everyone with respect, but obviously he just wouldn't listen.