Originally posted on 07/05/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
Presidents are usually figure heads and aren't suppose to do much.

Congress has control of the purse strings. If you have a problem with our debt, look there. Some senate/ house races
are up for grabs. While most are interested in the big race, it's actually the little races that matter.

If your person who's running is advertising undoing everything Obama has done, he's an obstructionist.
If you have an incumbent running who signed a pledge, he's an obstructionist.

Congress is suppose to be like a marriage. Both are to work together for the good of the family. If one
says it's my way or the highway, that marriage will fail. I don't want our country to fail, do you?

I'm tired of our congress bickering and not doing anything. I'll bet most here are. If you are, vote accordingly.
Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
^you're tired of it because you have admitted you're a sheep so it doesn't matter that any intelligent person would do anything they could to stop obama's terrible changes for the country because you'd toe the line either way sheepy

I wonder what percentage of your posts talk about how unintelligent you deem the other person to be as opposed to actually addressing the subject at all? Have to be way over 50% at a guess.

Are you so brainwashed and rusted onto an ideology that you are unable to address a valid point by your 'enemy' ever? Do you see zero value in what rkelly said there? Do you disagree with him? Or maybe you're just not really sharp enough to come up with a worthwhile response so go with the same old 'attack/brag' about how intelligent you are. (-1000)

Seems you are one of the main drones around here and in my opinion that makes your opinion on anything about as useful as rocks. Honestly, you really do seem quite ignorant and a little bit below average on the IQ scale yourself. Maybe that's why you are so worried about intelligence in general? You fear that you aren't quite as bright as you would like to be?

Always trying to shut people down as too dumb is a terrible personality trait and not at all valid anyway. You don't need to be a brain surgeon or genius to have or deserve an opinion in this world. Which is very lucky for you even though you obviously don't realize it.