Originally posted on 06/27/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
wow, so if my wife and I gone ahead and winged it and headed down last second, we'd have found a spot?

and Shari, it would be nice if you would simply affirm that my wife and I were ready to bust down to the DR last second, full fare, if sbr could gaurantee a spot (which it couldn't, and which I totally understand).... it would stop a lot of waves' constant abuse he thinks he's hurling my direction (that being the b.s. that I couldn't afford the airfare -- what a joke)....

it just be nice to officially shut him up on yet another point he raises ad nauseum, which couldn't be further from the truth.... (it would have a positive impact on the forum, as it would decrease his posts by ten percent or so)

thanks!
What is that about?! Yes you were indeed ready to come. Sadly others claimed those two spots and prevented you and your wife from coming. Not sure who would even doubt that?! Get your passports sorted if they're not already and clear your plans for Super Bowl weekend xo

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

can only imagine the headaches....i remember trying to find where the 1st mixer was and it taking an act of god just to get the correct location.........we almost got beat up because we were in some other groups function!!....not sure what was worse that night, walking around for hours trying to find the venue or seeing Trip D's shirt
I promise you this time I'm going to make personalised welcome bags full of goodies aka lubes and 4 inch thick domes and maps to everywhere that matters. Oh and Lysine for cold sores aka lip Herpes that many of you raunch bags will get. SBRexperience the love xo