Originally posted on 06/26/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
These bashes are great... except all the SBR hangers on who don't post much at all come out of the wood work looking for handouts...

We see exactly what you see and after DR we made a vow that we'd rectify that issue. People - sadly including our mutual mate - who merely use this place as a free holiday every year or two are going to be in for a shock if they're not a contributor to SBR and try to sign up for the Bash. And "contributor" doesn't include people who suddenly start taking a massive interest as of the time I post this. We notice and SBR would rather spend the money on those who really are loyal to the forum than to dilute the funds amongst those randoms who suddenly decide they love this place come Bash time

Edited to say - after seeing the posts above I just want to clarify my comment had nothing to do with SpeedPro. It was just a general response to Boner as this is an issue that comes up at every Bash - people no one has ever heard of suddenly being an SBR devotee at Bash time - and including no shows which also costs SBR big moolah. No more.