Originally posted on 06/23/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
I have addressed all your points, yet you avoid my questions. You mentioned everyone in your family is religious except you. How did that happen? When you were dragged to Sunday worship, were you sleeping/not paying attention? Did you just want to be a rebel? Do you ridicule you're family for being religious? Have you asked your family why they're religious & what proof they have God exists?

Other miracles have been caught on film, do a YouTube search on miracles caught on tape & educate yourself. You don't think God/miracles exist because you've never seen them, how narrow minded can you be?
Oh my, this is scary stuff. Miracles videotaped that are on youtube???? No miracles have ever happened in the history of mankind. Everything you think is a miracle is your delusion. Nothing you think is a miracle can't be explained by or debunked by rational thought. You jump to the most insane conclusion possible when logical thought dictates that you don't do that. I actually feel sorry for you if you really believe this stuff. I have some ocean front property in Kansas available for you. It's all legit.

Jesus and Mohammed have the most important trait in common. Neither one of them ever existed. If you say there is one shred of proof that they did, you are either delusional or a liar. If you say there is no factual evidence to disprove it, you are either delusional or are a liar. I know facts have no place in any religion. Comparing Jesus and Mohammed is like having a serious debate that Spiderman is a better super hero than Batman. At least they had real shows about them even if it is fictitious.