Originally posted on 06/11/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
Been thinking about my price guys. Here is what i have came up with. First step will be 2.7k points donated by posters. Once we hit that amount all i will be looking at is flight and hotel as far as non point donations. I'm willing to do this for fukin peanuts. Anything sent to me by posters will go towards this fund. Also I have reached out to some that may want to see Bobby destroyed the most hopefully the step up to back me. If for some reason this does not work out all points would be returned to their original owner. Will start a thread to track points once the ball gets rolling.

So far 85 of 2.7k.
10- Russian rocket
75-The Kraken

great start

It's on Robert, the demon stands before you. No where to run, no where to hide. If you have any balls at all you should donate to my cause Robert. If you really wanna do this. Man up and donate some of the points you scammed to make this happen.
F'N PAPPAGEORGIO COMING STRONG..... this should be epic, tho it might delay my f'n dismantling of waves' ugly face for a two year period if the Next Bash isn't held until 2019.....

Nick will destroy this prick, no doubt, such that no way will waves be ready to get his ass beat by me at the 2017 Bash.....

since that pussy JJ keeps piping off, I'll be all over this is we can add him and me to the list, even make it a jj'waves v. donk-pappageorgio ticket or tag team match, ewither way, i'm ready to kill both these f'n fuksticks