Originally posted on 06/10/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
you can say a ton about her but not "low intellect" my friend. she is the real deal, Harvard Law school professor. And when she speaks, unlike Trump, you can tell she is an Ivy League real deal package.
I say average intellect to be fair! One of the reasons she was accepted as a Harvard Law Scool
Professor was because she claimed minority heritage. As far as her intellect her undergraduate
degree as I suspected & as I just looked up was from a mediocre college. My Alma Mater has
always been anywhere from the top 20 to 40 in Forbes & US World Report every year hers falls
far short of that mark.

Warren was a professional student who didn't even major in pre-law. Receiving her law degree
from Rutgers in her late 20's. 'In a 2008 resume, Professor Warren stated that she was a member of the Bar in both New Jersey and Texas. However, she is currently not listed as eligible to practice law in either state.' So it's rather easy to say without fear of responsible contradiction that she continues to lie
about everything from he 'Indian Heritage' to earn professor status at Harvard to fibbing about
her standing to practice law. I don't appreciate perpetual liars neither should you!