Originally posted on 06/07/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
He has been posting his ass off since Trump was nominated. He feels good & wants to let his racist flag fly. You know just like Trump.

K, you know what confuses me. It really does and I don't want you to take it as criticism. You do know that brooks and dwight are two idiots. two of the dumbest lads I have ever communicated with. seriously dwightie doesn't have a HS diploma, brooks can barely communicate using his first language. Add to that the fact that both of them know absolutely nothing about almost everything. to add insult to injury they called themselves conservatives and follow a guy who is anything but a conservative. they are enigmas, but mostly they are just plain stupid.

Here is my problem, notice I said my problem. How in the good gods name can you stomach communicating with these idiots day after day after day. It is obvious that you are comparatively speaking a professor at MIT and these two are 4th grade mentally challenged children. I just don't get it. Now I periodically visit just to humiliate them, and I can do that with the best of them. I will post a few paragraphs and the idiots only defense is I used too many words. Imagine that as a defense. lol

Yesterday I compared his defense of too many words to what he might say to H Melville using the same defense. I asked him to explain what I meant. lol. First, neither one of them ever even heard of H Melville and naturally didn't have a clue about my question. No answer, of course no answer. My point, naturally was H Melville wrote Moby Dick and it is almost impossible to read the novel because of the verbosity of it. But Dwightie was unable to answer because he never read a book in his life, brooks the idiot didn't even know who H Melville is or was.

That same day his answer was "corporate taxes" to my question which I have asked him for the past 6 months. The question is and remains to name one settled issue that the conservatives have been correct on. The key words naturally are "settled issue," meaning just about all agree that the issue is over. Issues such as slavery, child labor laws, food purity things like that. He comes up with "corporate taxes". First of all it is an incredibly stupid answer. But, let us call it a valid answer at least. How is corporate taxes a settled issue. Do you think the people, millions of people that support BS believe corporate taxes is a settled issue. Of course not. But, this is what this idiot pulls out of his ass. It is impossible to engage with either one of them so what do I do, I ridicule them. They attempt to ridicule me but they always end up holding the shit end of the stick. His offense is...I use too many words. lol

You're a better man than me my friend, spending days communicating with those two might be either suicide or murder for me. BTW, hope you are well my friend.