Originally posted on 06/02/2016:

Never prior to this election have I been so against a candidate and so FOR an opposing candidate as I am in this election...as a result I am willing to make a donation to the Great America PAC campaign but only if it goes directly to Trump's campaign...I dont want some directors just pocketing millions...does anyone have solid info on this PAC?

If Hillary wins in November we all lose the greatest wager we'll ever make...the responsibility of being a citizen of the US...its future will be permanently jeopardized. We are at a tipping point in this country where things everyone knows must be done and is done in EVERY SINGLE developed country in the world (including Mexico) like regulating immigration have now equated to racism...where Muslim fundamentalists claiming some kind of refugee status from "the other" Muslim fundamentalists that have already destroyed and terrorized Europe and believe in killing you will be welcomed into the country in mass...we no longer have an economic power we have a few extremely wealthy corporate tycoons and a 1/3 of Americans receiving food stamps (below poverty level)...manufacturing jobs (the former path to the middle class for so many) has declined from 39% in 1994 under Bill Clinton to 9% today...those jobs are now done in Mexico and the products imported tariff free. There are so many issues that Americans know are critically important but have become too cowardly and afraid of being offensive to address...if you are a coward and believe opening the border and total welfare dependence is the answer to this country's problems then vote against capitalism and for Hillary and this whole country will look like the inner cities of Oakland/Detroit/New Orleans/Atlanta/Memphis etc etc etc (those are your models for the "success" of the welfare dependence plan the Democrats believe is the answer...those cities have public schools that are more like day jails where you're lucky if you're kid doesn't get shot or stabbed by some gang member much less an education rampant poverty and warzone crime levels)...besides increasing welfare the only other plan the Democrats have to improve this country is to force your daughters to shower with psycho crossdressing boys (young Caitlyn Jenners) in order to receive funding.