Originally posted on 05/19/2016:

Seattle/Baltimore - Seattle starting 8 lefties today against Wilson who is nothing special in my opinion. Karns has picked up 2 road victories already this season although he hasn't pitched amazing he's been able to get the job done. Day game in Camden Yards, I would take a look at the over as well, I expect the mariners to put up some runs here.

Cincy/Clev - plain and simple, Tomlin overvalued 5-0 record is a joke, this guy is a gas can.

Oakland/NYY - Nova is better than Graveman but he hasn't pitched late into games. He pitches 5 and he's out. Oakland has been ripping the cover off the ball, I don't see them slowing down against Nova and the Yanks.

Toronto/Clev - Now that that home opener is out of the way, I think Toronto settles down like they have in every game 2 of the playoffs. I expect Cleveland to go in over confident and will probably be down a few at half. I expect Cavs to win but I think toronto will be able to hang, I see them losing by 6/7 max. Cleveland will put up points at home and like I said, I expect toronto to go stride for stride with them. I see a 105-99 game.