Originally posted on 05/18/2016:

Okay I hope this isn't too repetitive from GauchoJake to JakeP but I'll give my thoughts.

Pros:
-Cash bonus 100%, half point on favorite football teams, loyalty system, customer service is A+. Specifically requesting wire payouts and verifying identity. It was fast and I got email communication every step. For example you send in docs and you have to call 3-4 hours to make sure everything is in order...no not here...they get it done quickly and you get an email to confirm. Wire payout of 4 figures was completed in under a hour...not directly to me but on the books end. That's faster than 5dimes sends 500 in bitcoin.
-Personal sidenote: I hate how books leave your payout in your balance until everything is completely shipped...not here they remove it instantly. Fees are free once a month on BTC, $60 clams for any wire.

Cons:
-When you place a bet and check pending or any weekly wagers the way it is recorded is not easy to transfer to say excel or just simply hand copy like I like to do. Basically the interface I'm not in love with. It's a major reason why I've always personally liked 5Dimes. Minor irrelevant gripe to most but important to me.
-Lack of options for withdrawl and you cannot withdraw using BTC if you deposited in any other manner.
-Finally my only serious issue is the loyalty system gets 86'd the moment you are up on them without warning. I have 300k points that are useless now and I understand their end but it would've been nice to know that beforehand or during payout request etc.

This is not a great daily book per se because of the lines but as GJake said not bad for certain spots. I like it as a 3-4 starter in the rotation..bumping Youwager to triple A simply because of incessant soliciting.