Originally posted on 05/09/2016:

Holy hell guys make my head hurt. Enough with the survival of the fittest babble. One of best cappers on this forum, and he rarely gives plays, is right here in this thread. Funny thing is he rarely bets over 100 a game. Yes I deserve bet points. =).

This one has an ego, but rarely shows it. Yet when he does it's for fun, but can be a jerk off. Bunch males in one place with ego, pride, and survival of the fittest can make a person do things they normally don't do. I'm on of them, most of time alcohol is involved.

I've come conclusion, peeps need immediate gratification. It's part of the addiction I suppose. 90% of the forum are after such. I don't bother giving reason anymore, for this very reason. I only post plays for the thrill. At this for 20 years, I only read box scores in morning. Rarely watch a full game. It's not going to change the outcome if I watch it or not.

As for kvb, this crap shouldn't bother unless you trying to make a name for yourself on this forum. Ya its cool to have ecredit, but damn. It's going to get you banned if don't settle down. Honestly, it took me about month or so to catch on to your words, long winded and open ended. Your purpose is to make others learn for themselves. I appreciate that.

Heavy hitters are in this thread, no reason why kvb navigated here.

On my phone and drinking, please excuse any incoherence.

#Fly me for life.

How about for a novel.