Lb,

i start starting tailing you last week so for me i'm on the negative side from last weeks plays. I played 28 of you picks and stand at 12-16 and im down about $1750. No big deal--im sure i'll get that back.

What i have observed is there are too many people bogging you down blowing up this thread with such stupid shit. Half of them are sucking you off on everypick, and the other half are cryin little bitches cause they lost a $10.00 bet. Lb what do you think about this play, lb i have a $10 on the magic what do you think......blah, blah, blah blah.

You obviously have demonstrated you have some skills, imho, you need to ignore these people, and concentrate on doing what you do and simply put out the plays. Many other members have posted "rules of the thread" no stupid questions, no play by play, no sucking you off, and no whining or bitching. Play the plays if you chose to and shut the f&*&^&* up.

Ignore these jackasses and get back to work and concentrate on doing your thing. Do not expend any energy on this stupid crap.