Originally posted on 03/23/2016:

Oregon will run Duke out of the gym, deeper and more athletic. 6-5 to 6-7 bodies that are interchangeable. Yale messed Duke up to come back from 27 down by pressing, and Oregon is great at the press. Yale. Not exactly 4 white guys and an Egyptian but close. Duke has 6 man rotation, Ducks have 7 man rotation, and those 6th and 7th players for the Ducks are starters on most teams, 6-9 Bell and 6-7 Jefferson. Ducks will wear down those poor bastards before it's all said and done.

Altman will use those numbers to his advantage, he is no slouch of a coach, I know you've never heard of him and he's not Coach K but he's racked up a 563–306 overall record in college... and considering the issues he's had keeping players on his team, he's done an incredible job for the Ducks these last few years.

Duke fell out of the top 25 this season for a reason. Big game for the Ducks and they were a little flat against St Joes, and looked for the first time this year not as cool, calm, and collected as us Duck fans were used to. That's obviously something to consider... Duke has the big game experience. Still, I got Ducks at -2 and i like my chances. Calling the Ducks a joke means you should probably stay away from this game, unless you want to lose money.