Originally posted on 03/22/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Yep. It's unfortunate but clearly one race/nationality is causing terrorism. It's not like the govt or world powers can't figure out which group is causing this. You want to give people the benefit of the doubt but the sh#$ has to stop. Clearly out of hand.

People wonder why Trump wants walls? Wants a better way to cut down on illegal immigrants.

KEEP THE USA CITIZENS SAFE!

You want to destroy other parts of the world.... go have fun. But the USA needs to be safe. Obama doesn't know which end is up. Guy just talks talks talks talks talks... happy about keeping gay rights... unreal this a$$hole. People getting their heads blown off.... losing limbs... but hey we want the GAYS TO SMILE! You can't make this sh#$ up.
It's not about keeping American citizens safe. And that's coming from me with my US passport about 2 feet away from me at the moment. It's about keeping EVERYONE safe. If Belgians aren't safe, you're not safe. If Aussies aren't safe, you're not safe. If Parisiens, Canadians or even Slovakians aren't safe, Americans aren't safe. This is the world these days. There are NO BORDERS. No matter how strict anyone claims to make them... there are always ways to defy them. Think of those who escape those shitty ass countries every day despite the borders being guarded by fukkers armed to their a-holes.

We either all join together and wipe them out or we get wiped out slowly but surely. Closing down some imaginary borders around the US isn't going to save shit. Remember how lovingly the US and Florida welcomed the coksukkers who bombed the Twin Towers. Terrorists are everywhere and they're converting your neighbours daily.