Originally posted on 03/19/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
Spurs-3 All in
Aireent777 I must say, it is very rare that I post in other people's thread but today I want to speak with you. I have looked at your thread many times without comment but now I must say this. You are one hell of a handicapper and you have really impressed me with your skill. I don't know how you pick your games but it really seem to work for you. You should realize that it is more to handicapping then just winning games though. If a person wins 10 games at 100.00 per game then place a bet for 1,000.00 on 1 game and loses, the 10 game 100.00 win streak meant absolutely nothing. What I am trying to say is if you are going to be successful at sports betting, you have to use smart bankroll management to go along with your talent for picking games. I noticed last night you lost 37 units between 3 games. That is a whole lot to lose in one night. Myself, I won my larger bets early in the season then I scaled my unit size way back really low so now I am coasting to the finish line. I could lose every game the rest of the NBA season and it will not hurt my bottom line. Please do not be offended by my message, I realize I may be out of line or it is none of my business. I am just the type guy who like to help other people. It struck me to see a guy with your ability lose 37 units last night and today you are "all in" Remember, gambling is not a sprint, it is a marathon. Good luck.