Originally posted on 03/17/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by jmunzz1116 View Post
#FACT, They kill themselves more than anything else other than natural causes kills them.
I don't hate anybody for anything other than their character...I'm also never going to bow to political correctness and I'm tired of all the white social justice warriors with all of their 'white guilt'...how sad. Funny though these days I see more racist minorities than anything. White people are too cowardly and scared to be labeled a racist no matter how true something might be. Oh yeah I forgot though it's not racism unless the person doing it is white. If gangs of young black thugs randomly attack innocent white people it's a fun "game" when the KKK did this shit it was the most terrible shit ever.
No white guilt here. Almost everyone who is not black in America has some degree of ill feeling towards them as a whole.

The problem here is how out of hand the hate threads are right now. And how SBR looks the other way because they're always active, and activity brings in sponsors. When activity drops, that's when JJ will put out a video (fine), or people will come on and start overdoing it with the clickbait (not fine).

These threads also just say the same shit over and over again. Nothing you just said in that post was new or thought-provoking. They're just platforms for people to let out their anger. So many other places you can do that, if you feel the need.

Some of us like the forum and come here a lot. When any topic gets too ridiculous and out of hand, people speak up. And then the worst offenders get all bent out of shape about it because they're finally getting called out for being selfish and flooding the forum, blah blah blah. It's all one big cycle.

Wait until the election comes around.