Originally posted on 03/03/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
....what? How did you read what happened and come away with any of this??

Your assumption that the bet was to reach 100k via poker is just that, an assumption...it wasn't stated in the wager before or after it was accepted and won. The bet was simple: bobbo bet he could get to 100k first (with bobbo having a 85k lead), and he lost the bet.

Premeditated? Bobbo offered the bet, not DS...how could DS have premeditated anything? He simpy accepted the wager bobbo made and won it.

Yes, bobbo made what he believed to be a terrible offer of a bet; as you were told before, he does so routinely and still loses most of his bets. This time, he tried making a terrible offer and still lost by not thinking it through...something he also does routinely.

The guy who originally made the bet is bobbo...tat never asked for the bet and was never even offered it, nor was he interested in bobbo's dumb challenge. The bet was proposed to DS, who accepted and won.

Given how you're almost completely wrong about the situation, it's hard to believe you read any of the post as you claim...might be a good idea to actually read what happened before offering your opinions

It's pretty funny that you agreeing with someone is almost a lock that they're wrong
Reread the opening post. That's what I'm going by. The bet was between Tat and Bobby. DS circumvented the bet
by "gifting" Tat the funds to get him to 100k.

What if I gave (gifted) Bobby 8k points first to reach 100k and said he won? See what I'm doing here? Would Tat
be called a stiff by not paying up? IDK Bobby well enough to know if he would do that or not.

I'm done here. I've explained numerous times on this subject. Learned a long time ago not to make these kind
of bullshit bets. Carry on fellas.