Originally posted on 02/29/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by SharpyUSA View Post
Optical - I just want to say thank you so much for all of your help. I have seen you around constantly in the forums and questioning everything and around, only to help them. It may not look like nothing, but your job is extremely hard, because you are being paid to "care" about our money. You definitely deserve a big thank you from everyone.

Also, I was wondering that if a book kicks you out for making too much money with them, does that cause them to get graded lower?
Thanks Sharpy. That's nice of you to say that.

I don't have direct input on ratings so I don't really know. But as others have mentioned it does not appear to be a big factor on it's own. Almost no books would make an A rating if they were penalized for player management like lowering limits alone.

Remembering that the vast majority of punters are looking for a book to gamble as entertainment so won't ever run into the problem too. It just looks like almost everyone is a long term winner and many get limited from reading SBR as we have a much greater percentage of serious gamblers than the general population.

Bet365 cops the most flack for doing it but how much lower would you seriously place them because of that one aspect? For 95% of their customers the book is perfect and probably their favourite out it is so good compared to the competition.