Originally posted on 02/22/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
I'm just a pro gambler trying to win man that tries to hit those props for value.. Josh picks the fights better then me I admit.... I hit those props tonight though I won thousands tonight betting hundreds...

Oli tapped fast though, he didn't even fight that triangle.. Like I said too much love shown from Oli as I was hoping to see some anger and bad blood..

I did hit the fight doesn't go the distant though for big which helped.. I really had a great night with all those prop hits leading up..

Win 2/21/16 11:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1004 Fight won’t go 5 round distance -290* vs Oliveira / Cerrone goes 5 round distance

Josh was money tonight with this call along with several others but that was a heavy price to pay for those odds on Cerrone Straight.. Still a win is a win.. Good job fellas and I hope we all win again like this in the next event!!!
Good lord Jibbbehh! Firstly why does ''Cerrone straight'' make any difference? Would it not be a heavy price if we'd parlayed him with other winnerz so that the odds are then better???!!! #MagicParlayz

''a heavy price to pay for those odds''.... No Jibbbehh! If somebody says Cerrone wins the fight 90% of the time and they are getting him at -275 odds implying he wins 73.33% time then they are getting a very nice edge! The fact he took zero damage and choked the dude out in a couple mins suggests we were pretty spot on