Originally posted on 02/04/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
ANYONE who does this, I thought I made that pretty clear
Sound pretty young bro or not that many life experiences? Just think if somebody commits suicide they more than likely have been hurting a long time, have sought help that didnt actually help them, and didnt see their situation getting better. Not like life circumstances but mental health wise, usually a person brain has gone through changes. His brain could have gone through quite a bit from past concussions. Now for those rich guys who dont have physical ailments and lose their money and decide to end it all that seems more selfish. There are alot of military guys every day who commit suicide, their brain has changed in some way, I cant judge them, I feel life has to be miserable for someone feel they have to resort to suicide. My brother is retired Marine now but I remember when I was about 23 he had already did at least 2 tours in Iraq and he voiced to me personally that sometimes he's thought about suicide, luckily that never happened. There are alot of soldiers who go through that. A guy like Junior Seau there are guys like that also.