Originally posted on 01/23/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Does anyone honestly think Vegas hasn't taken a position on the AFC/NFC Championship games? I don't want Money Shotter tin foil hat discussion, but your honest opinion. It's fairly obvious if you've taken the pulse of Vegas/ESPN/Offshore bettors/man on the street that everyone is on New England and Carolina. Both are -3 and have pretty much been there since they opened. Is there that much money on Denver and Arizona to offset the New England/Carolina fav money? I can't see both favorites covering. Vegas and offshore would get buried.
EL why you gotta call me out like that?

Well... 2 ways to look at this. Martingale the 2 favs... or 2 underdogs. Could you see New England VS Carolina in the Super Bowl? Both great teams... 1 probably going to end up there.. right? Then Martingale -3 each. First game wins... BOOM... you're done. Enjoy the $

Could you see Denver or Arizona in the Super Bowl? Then take both doggies. Just like you said... Vegas might get buried if both favorites win.

I can't see both dogs winning. I can't see both favorites winning. Martingale approach... and don't mind fuk this too much like The Giant said.

But for anyone who's trying to cash in both without Martingale approach... it's not worth it. Waste of time.