Originally posted on 01/22/2016:

Distroya!..I remember your friend's wife made the news a few years back!...

Knife-Wielding Woman Orders Husband To Perform Cunnilingus

Dodai Stewart
11/05/10 12:34pmFiled to: TRUE CRIME

Melissa Lee Williams of West Virginia is facing assault and weapons charges after she showed up at her estranged husband's door with a knife and demanded of him and another man: "Eat my pussy."
Melissa Lee "commenced to undress herself," according to the police report,obtained by The Smoking Gun. Danny Williams "declined said invitation," but the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he "agreed to perform at her request." Um. Here's what happened next:
However, as Watson approached Williams, "he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams." Watson, understandably, "declined to proceed any further."
This is when Melissa Williams allegedly "produced a lock-back folding knife," opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: "Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I'm going to cut your penetrating throat."
Surely you will find this shocking, but when the deputy arrived on the scene, all three of these people appeared to be intoxicated, and Melissa was naked from the waist down.

Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report [The Smoking Gun]

Reply285 replies

• All replies