Originally posted on 01/22/2016:

i'm from the netherlands myself. europe is ****** because of the many iq-less idiots that populate it. sorry to break it to you but in this respect the us is ****** as well, just look at this thread.

there have always been idiots everywhere in the world. you know, the guy that's too stupid to even think for himself. in the good old days these people had some sort of grasp of their own retardedness and confined their dumb opinions to birthday parties, etc. the internet has changed all of this; now everybody who was too stupid to even finish any sort of basic education, thinks his opinion matters. he goes online, and finds all kinds of like-minded retards who are also too stupid to think. together they start crawling the internet to find anything, even if it's completely out-of-context which reinforces their own opinion. anything that doesn't fit the picture is quickly ignored. using a bit of photoshop also doesn't hurt.

many of you guys on this thread clearly fit this picture. i doubt most of you could point the netherlands on a map, yet you know all about it.

i was in cologne on the 31st of december actually. had a fun night. stupid muslims without a brain and without a future harassing women is a problem, not just in cologne, but in many cities. not just this year, but many years before as well. why cologne is suddenly world news, i have no idea. you know what's also a problem, stupid white people without a brain harassing girls, but somehow suddenly everybody ignores that. while statistics tell you muslims (altough it depends on which country they originate from) are much more likely to be caught doing something criminal, women being molested is (or perhaps, was) mostly a white men's crime over here. doesn't fit your stupid agenda though.

i'd say, let's start a war on stupid people. send back those idiotic muslims without a penetrating brain who come here and instead of at least pretending to be upclass-citizens become criminals right away. but while we're at it also deport those retarded white people (because over here, they are always very white, very male, very angry, very poor, and very much a loser in life) who can't stop bitching on muslims all the time. they create nothing, add nothing, don't have a job and live from my taxes. yet they get upset when someone else comes in who also doesn't create anything and also adds nothing. if anyone should be upset, it should be me. get the penetrate out of here, and leave my country to people who can actually think for themselves.