Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Worst online betting site : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 01/21/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hareeba!,

10Bet would like to review the issues you've been having. Can you submit a complaint with your player ID? Same goes for anyone else.
    Well I really have to hand it to SBR!
    I submitted a complaint about the way 10Bet's system frequently failed to process bets and their failure to adequately address my numerous emails about it.
    Within 24hrs I was advised that not only had that glitch been fixed but that my very low betting limits had been removed!
    Never have I managed to get limits removed or raised anywhere before so I don't know how SBR managed that for me.
    As to whether the system will continue to work properly only time will tell but I was able to get two bets on yesterday for a lot more than I'd become accustomed to getting accepted there.
    Thank you SBR!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Originally posted on 01/21/2016:

Well I really have to hand it to SBR!
    I submitted a complaint about the way 10Bet's system frequently failed to process bets and their failure to adequately address my numerous emails about it.
    Within 24hrs I was advised that not only had that glitch been fixed but that my very low betting limits had been removed!
    Never have I managed to get limits removed or raised anywhere before so I don't know how SBR managed that for me.
    As to whether the system will continue to work properly only time will tell but I was able to get two bets on yesterday for a lot more than I'd become accustomed to getting accepted there.
    Thank you SBR!
    Once again, thank you SBR for not only getting attention to my complaint but to getting them to remove the pathetic limits which also happened to coincide with many of my horses winning rather than running second which seemed to have been the norm for me at this book!
    I've managed to make some decent profits from them over the past month.
    But all good things come to an end and that end appears to have arrived after yet another winner yesterday.
    Today I found severe limits imposed once again and then when attempting to re-bet was met with the ultimate insult.
    I requested a "maximum bet" on a horse quoted at 3.15 and it showed just $22. I hit accept only to see it referred to a trader who came back with an offer of only $2 at 1.80!!!!!
    Enough!
    Clearly they don't want my business and I don't want to be bothered betting such paltry numbers so will be closing this account tomorrow.