Originally posted on 01/10/2016:

jeez what a miserable day, all i can say is sorry o anyone with me.. i should have played the freaking totals of which had both nailed, of course that how it goes, lol..

texans what can i say, obviously dead wrong although i will say if you take away hoyers performance which may have been the worst of all time i thought the teams played fairly even, if that guy ever has a job other than 3rd string emergency clipboard holder (as in in a emergency he can hold the clipboard, if absolutely necessary!) whoever puts them on a roster should be fired immediately ..

now i gotta rant, the bungals and every one of their fans in that stadium outta be wiped off the face of the earth. im gonna start by saying although mccarron struggled early in the rain he was exactly as expected and was the anti dalton, he made the plays late to win the game and if anyone in that organization had a brain (which they dont) dalton would never start again and they would move forward with a kid who a winner.

unfortunately there not many winners on that team and once again it showed. dalton eliminated one half of the loser problem but the other half marvin lewis allowed his band of wanna be thugs to act a fool all game and eventually hand the game over as they "kept it gangster" cheap shotting their way to defeat. birfect has to be the biggest sack of shit in a league full of rapist and abusers, the bobbleheads trying to give lewis a pass like it not his fault but he let this sorry human run wild and act like the animal he is all game (every week for that matter), you let this trash act that way wtf you think gonna happen? not only do you know he a substandard human being he advertises to the refs to watch him so anything he does gonna draw a flag. im almost always on the officials and the league about most these flags (there was one earlier on cincy that i thought was textbook shoulderpad to chest that was way cleaner than the one shazier got away with) but what he did to brown on a ball way overthrown and the play already over was pathetic, he deliberately whacked him in the head and tried to play it off as a accident. then runner up for shittiest human on the planet pacman should be in prison jones cant help but get in on the act. when trash sees other trash having fun they cant help but follow suit.

luckily i guess these waste of oxygen are a fair representative of their classless fan base who cant help but throw trash all game and root for the "thugs" to dish out injury's and hopefully kill someone on the other team. take a bow cincy, you all some lowlifes and should enjoy supporting your team of animals that will never win anything.