Originally posted on 01/09/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
this dumbass' video tries to claim the building was in the back ground, when other videos and photographs show the building was in the foreground..... unbelievable how wacked out these "truthers" have become.....

took him "12 years" to figure it out......

hey dumbass, that building is still there today, and isn't "behind" where the wtc stood, but is indeed in front of the wtc locations........
You're right again.

I'm a conservative. I have a lot of guns. I'm against the government trying to take freedoms away. I stand for all that stuff....

With that said, these people that post this shit are crazy. I bet most of them have never even been to New York. It's pretty obvious this is another crazy theory. What is to stop "truthers" from editing video to fit their agenda?

If no planes hit the buildings, I'm still waiting on people to explain what happened to the passengers and planes that took off from the airport that day. That questions has been dodged over and over in this thread.

If you're going to say some crazy off the wall shit like plans didn't hit the buildings, you need to be able to explain these questions.

1. Why did thousands of New Yorkers see planes hit the buildings?
2. What happened to the planes that took off that day?
3. What happened to the passengers?
4. WTF were millions of Americans watching on TV? Oh, it was fake??? OK, how did they coordinate CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox News to all be in on it? How come no one from any of these news stations came forward?

I can't believe I even have to ask these follow up questions. Truthers haven't even thought their own theories all the way through to make sure they make sense. Hell, they can't even agree if planes did or did not hit the buildings. LOL.

One asshole said Mark Zuckerberg was in on it not realizing he was a 17 year old high school student at the time. LMAO.