Originally posted on 01/08/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
Do I really need to reply to this stuff anymore...

Hiv invented, lol, do I really need to post endless peer reviewed research papers detailing the evolution of this virus and how it mutated, that's right EVOLVED, to infect humans. This is called an antigenic shift, it happened with swine and avian flu and it has been shown the hiv virus existed in primates long before it jumped ship to humans.

There are no cures for viruses, so this reasoning of making a cure is ridiculous. We don't even have a cure for the common cold virus or influenza. There are medications that slow down proliferation of a virus, but no cures, okay?!!!

Some foods are thought to slow down the degradation of telomeres thus extending life, wine& chocolate are two which come to mind. Some foods thought to shorten telomeres are soda and processed foods, specifically processed meats like weeners and pepperoni.
It is obviously very difficult to study these factors without eliminating confounding variables, ie foods heavy in starch cause obesity and coronary artery disease thus leading to heart disease. But it has been shown that telomeres, which are essentially caps at the end of DNA, can affect longevity.
i dont know if hiv was engineered but saying that it mutated to infect humans is no proof it was not engineered. thats exactly what labs do. they mutate existing viruses to make them more deadly or change how they infect ppl.