Originally posted on 01/04/2016:

same happened to me

fukking russians stole my #, ordered $5k in leather iphone cases and it went through

So I called the US company in California that manufacturers these leather iphone cases, told the CS rep my dilemma, and she gives me the address to where they shipped the cases.

And wouldn't you know it, it's about 4 miles from my house.

So I load up my .45ACP and head that way, right into the fukking GHETTO of OKC. I call the cops and tell them I'm headed that way to confront these fukking thiefs, the cops try to talk me out of it and then say all they can do is turn it over to a detective but no one would be meeting me over there

So I show up and it's a fukking shanty, looks like BobbyWaves house. Dad and fat girl live there. When he opens the door I see about 100 boxes in the living room.

To make a really long story short, ends up the fat girl took a job on Craigslist. Her job is to receive UPS packages, and then relabel them and ship them to Russia

There was no point in pressing charges or going any further, this family had absolutely nothing. Any money they had I'm sure it went straight to dope.

So I spent about two hours drinking beer with the guy on his porch then took off

I tried to get a leather iphone case from him but he wasn't sure what was in the boxes

I ended up filing a fraud report with BkofAma, they covered the cost, took my story and that was it.