Originally posted on 12/26/2015:

There's a lot of name calling and negativity towards posters in this thread... and there shouldn't be. We all want to know the truth to any story. We all want the facts and we don't want to be mislead.

Everyone wants to believe that the government wasn't behind 9/11. But their entire story isn't accurate. Regardless if misinformation or accurate information is fed to the media.... the government wants that info brought to our attention. We don't want to believe into conspiracies. Trust me... we don't.

Does any script go as planned? Answer the question. Does any script go as planned 100%? No it doesn't. Regardless of what you're trying to do... whether it's fraud the public... or throw a change up... things don't go as planned. Then what happens? When a story doesn't add up... you do your own investigating.

What doesn't add up for me?

Numerous things....

1. I find it hard to believe that 4 planes got lost in our own defense system. Sh#$ just doesn't happen. You would only assume that we have backup defenses on top of backup defenses. You lost 4 planes? not 1? not 2? not 3? But 4 fukking planes? Whoever was in charge of this... blow yourself. It's a lie. They didn't lose the planes... or the planes just "got through" our system. They were allowed to get through intentionally.

2. The 4th plane that crashed in Pennsylvania... the story doesn't add up. Let me explain.... here are photos of one of the most deadly airplane crashes on record. Northwest Airlines Flight 255 that happened in 1987. 154 people died. This is what it "usually" looks like when an airplane crashes.

As you can see... debris is everywhere. The aircraft was a twin engine McDonnell Dogulas MD-82. Crashed in Romulus, Michigan... not far at all from me... I was 10 years old at the time. Why don't you see any debris in Pennsylvania????????

The government is covering 9/11 up. Innocent lives were lost. Loved ones were murdered. Of course they are going to blame it on another country for doing this. OF COURSE THEY ARE!!! The US govt is powerful enough to blame it on whomever they so choose. You would understand that by now... wouldn't you?

For the people who don't believe it was all a setup... don't criticize all the conspiracy theorists out there... you have to prove your story first. And you haven't yet.