Originally posted on 12/02/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
I'm not an apologist, I can not nor will I apologize for something I didn't do. I'm not responsible for anyone else's actions, nor are you.

I'm simply sympathetic to minorities for the positions we've put them in. That's not being apologetic, just aware.

With that said, I don't always agree with blacklivesmatter activists. I don't always agree with their motive, I don't always agree with their course of action, I don't always agree with the timing nor the venues they choose to be disruptive. But I do agree with their message, and to me, that's more important than any of the things I don't agree with.

I don't expect you to be apologetic either, nor do I think you are, but I do hope you're aware of the precarious position white people, particularly white christian men, have put all minorities in, including women.
Please are you kidding me,get over it already man. Most of us White men are just trying to make ends meet like every other poor sap,we havent got the time or power to make any minorities life a living hell.