Originally posted on 11/27/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
Before I retire from this keyboard to enjoy my Thanksgiving holiday, I feel a dedication is in order. I feel Wild Wednesday was a super success. I BetthenSweat would like to dedicate Wild Wednesday in honor of bbb3's puppy, who was badly injured when a car hit her. I realize some people have pets that are like family members. It is on my heart that things work out for that little pup, to have the much needed surgery and a healthy recovery. Cheers.

Man, I'm actually choked up. I truly appreciate your kind words and everyone's well wishes. Wild Wednesday was indeed Wild, and I never doubted it for a second! Now I just need to smarten up with my Live-In play picks and Chandler will have her new hip in no time, and when she does, a party is in order and we are all invited. Wild Wednesday shot me up to +$500 (started with $200 went down big my second day but recovered/ not betting massively...yet) so we aren't too far off from my end goal of 4K!

You're all good people and I strongly believe our good vibes will keep the money trail on the express route.