Originally posted on 11/23/2015:

bills+7.5 (1x).. been debating whether to play this all day, college hoops rolling along so dont need the action! (lol) ultimately i picked them in BTP and i wager all my plays in that contest and so far it has served me well.

i get the pats are great and all that jazz but i also know it not easy to keep losing major contributors and plugging along. 1st lewis who they have yet to sufficiently replace his production and now edelman who is the guy who does the dirty work and keeps drives alive. sure amendola is edelman like but trust me he is no edelman, he not as tough and will never be able to take the punishment edeldman does and continue making plays. these guys combined for something like 16 catches in the 1st meeting! true pats getting some olineman back but so what? fact of the matter is brady gets rid of the ball so fast it hasnt mattered who playing oline, i think the guys that get open for him quickly are of more importance.

on the other side bills run game starting to hum and i think they will have success against the pats just as they did the 1st meeting where they ran for 160. i just dont think pats can take watkins away while also committing the amount of bodies it will take to stop the rushing attack. i think bills coming to give the pats everything they want tonight in a game i dont think is plated anywhere the breakneck pace of the last. pats probably win cause that what they do but it wont be easy, much like jets game i kinda think bills can win but probably wont..