Originally posted on 11/19/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
Krack, yelling, screaming racist chants, flipping the bird to students who ARE WORKING HARD ON AN EDUCATION IN A LIBRARY is not moral, decent, lacks dignity and shows no class.

Whom and what is holding these racist back? why would i or anybody have to walk in their shoes? for what? God has given me my own obstacles such as he for them. My obstacles are exactly that MINE, such as theirs.

You think if Dr. King was still alive he'd support this nonsense? Your misunderstanding if you think so. The system that has lied to these types and got them all dialed up will in-tme eat them alive as it will us to. These folks are just pawns in a chess game and the emotion they have is a burden on their common-sense and moral decency.

Last weekend i had to have some tax issues took care of, my accountant for some reason or another request payments via Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart. I arrive at my local WM yesterday and two black women have an old battery laying on service center desk, rust on both terminals and just really old. The clerk cleans away the stamped date and it reveals it is 5 years old and beyond pro-rate refund. This lady starts telling young clerk she's only doing that to her because she's "Black". Service center Manager hearing the commotion comes over prints out the rebate rules and eventually convinces the women she has no return on battery except the core value. Then the lady places three boxes candy on counter and goes to pay with her tax-payer EBT card, machine rejects her card and here we go again, the young girl is being told she's doing it to her on purpose cause she's "Black" this girl cowered and at this point about 10 damn minutes and line to the produce section, i tell the two women to get out of the line, people have legitimate business to conduct in a voice of authority. They looked at me like i was the first person who's ever told them what's up when they decided to go on some ghetto rant, thing is, they never said a word to me and exited store and entered a waiting Cadillac escalade parked in the fire lane.
Krack, i live in an area where not many blacks live and i thank God for this blessing. These folks are out of control and the story i told you is something that happens all the time to people just trying to work as a Clerck, waitress/waiter, Police, customer etc. I remember not long ago black people had a good decency about them with close family ties and sense of community and nowadays the culture has eroded and only a fool wouldn't see it.

Bottom-line if your "Movement" has a bases in morals, decency and honest character it may go somewhere, but the sense of entitlement today in the year 2015 is absurd.
Recon just won the thread