Originally posted on 11/12/2015:

Why did they do another economy debate? Wasn't that awful CNBC debate pretty much the same thing?

Anyways, I only watched about the first hour because it just got repetitive. Same old same old.

My favorite part was when one of the candidates (either rubio or fiorina) said that Obama and democrats are horrible for the economy and new jobs. This was shortly after the moderator said that Obama has created about 100,000 new jobs per month, Clinton created about 200,000 new jobs per month, and George Bush created a miserable 13,000 new jobs per month.

These debates have good moments, but they are hard to find. 50% of the debates are just candidates avoiding the question and pivoting back to their core values. Then the other 25% is false facts and misconceptions. I'd say only about 25% if worth listening to.

How do people vote for Trump? He knows close to nothing. The only thing he ever talks about is the wall and how "America is no longer competing with China and other countries." He never goes into specifics. Just empty rhetoric. Him and Carson will get exposed once they have to dig deeper, particularly foreign policy. In the end either Rubio or Cruz will represent the republican party.