Originally posted on 11/10/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
typical angleshooting of wwaves.... even your staunchest supporters, uscphillyguy, for eg., acknowledge that you received a benefit by playing the late trny, where a substantial number of players were denied entry into the trny due to the sbr malfunction......

Im knocking out my 9 pm result to match the removal of your "benefitted" result

thus WW -175 pts from yearly total

AD -160 from yearly total

or I can spot you the 15 extra you now have and we can call it a day, and go by the sbr leader board with no adjustments necessary,

or we can "wash" the 175/160, and just call you "minus 15 for the year"

As I, as usual, don't really give a fuk, you decide which of the three options above you want to employ.......
Donker since you felt the need to include me in this discussion, here's my 2 cents for what it's worth.

I tried to get in the tourney a full 2 hours before the start. I could see the tables (in fact watched the final table of the 9pm where a K9 off called an all in of AQ and the flop was 2 9 9) but was unable to log into the system. From 9pm when I attempted to log in, until 1035 there were 17 players already confirmed INCLUDING Waves. When I posted along with a few others saying we could not log in, there were 11 additional players who registered after 1030 (Including the piece of shit trio of Imack, PO69 and TheAntFather). Since waves was already registered well before any screaming of issues getting in, I can't see where he's angle shooting. 28 players isnt that far off from a typical 11pm tourney. Since SBR isn't doing anything about this tourney I really can't back your argument here.