Originally posted on 11/07/2015:

This book has been trash since day 1 and all these sites still promote them. I used to use them when they were Best Line Sports before the new owners took over. All their fancy advertisements and internet promotion cant hide the fact that they are scumbags who use slow pay tactics and have even voided winning bets in the past. I dont remember the name or the scam book he came from but their owner or president or whatever was linked to definite known scam books in the past and when his name came out linked to betonline they came out with complete denial. This book sucks and there is honest to god only a couple books even worth using online anymore

Betjamaica, Legends, man I miss those sites. Those are 2 of the best offshore books of all time

I dont know if people even use BetPhoenix or any of the JustBet linked sites but those are garbage scammers too.

I have now been using intertops for probably 5 years exclusively and it is absolutely laughable to me that these rating sites and forums do not have them as an A+++ book. They have never screwed me on a payout and it always comes in the same amount of time. Within 5 days the checks at my house, and within 7 more it clears at my banks. The only downside to intertops IMO is that you cant buy points, but honestly, buying points is for idiots anyway.