Originally posted on 10/27/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
You were paid based on the limits your friend had in place. We are discussing the case with management, but so far the timeline has account one being limited, then cashing out his BTC and leaving, then your account being created and depositing through BTC and using the same device your friend used and wagering the same market your friend had wagered - do you disagree with this timeline? That's what we know so far.
Thread is over.

How many times have we seen this?

Here's my problem with this kind of shit, I've won a lot at 5dimes, much more than $4,500, and I got paid no questions asked.

Then this guy comes in, like many others, with some vague story, omits important facts and details, and tries to leverage his way into a bigger payout. Not gonna work.

It's the same fukking thing over and over with 5dimes, and every time it always ends the same, with Tony giving you the finger.

After reading this post by Lou, assuming it's correct and I assume it most likely is, but who could ignore the blatantly obvious and contest that he should be paid? By circumstances alone, I think he's lucky this happened at 5dimes and not a handful of other books.

Just my opinion but this story comes across like so many others that turned out to be fraud.