Originally posted on 10/28/2015:

Terry Collins, the Mets #1 enemy and dumbest fukk ever, puts the Mets in the hole to start off the series by using the heartless loser Harvey, who chokes it off instantly with a 3-1 lead.
It was an easy no-bet for me game 1, as this horrible decision that could only be made by this white haired midget PUSSY fukk, to say something so cowardly as "well it would have been Harvey's day to pitch if we played another game vs. the cubs, so it's his turn and he will go game 1".
Yes, that was his reasoning on deciding who opens up for GAME 1 OF THE FUKKIN WORLD SERIES
Just to sukk Harvey's diva balls and keep him from being butt-hurt.
ABSOLUTE FUKKIN JOKE.
You use YOUR ACE on a million days rest, PLAIN AND FUKKIN SIMPLE. Everyone knows (at least everyone with a clue) Degrom is the ace, not Harvey.
Do you really fukkin think Arrieta or Kershaw will have a week off and the manager is gonna say "well, it would have been hammels turn" "well it would have been Brett andersons turn"
Get real.

Don't worry guys, the hero is here for game 2 and will again save the day, and show everyone what a stupid cokk Collins is yet again.

BET THE FUKKIN PINK SLIP ON YOUR PIECE OF SHIT PINTO for game 2, because Degrom will not lose.

Yes I'm steaming the Mets lost, yes I said Mets would lose tonight, and yes I said Degrom would do his usual and get it done game 2 and send them back to Citifield 1-1. Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.

METS GAME 2
DEGROM -110