Originally posted on 10/24/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
And since we have embarrassment in the title...the real embarrassment is whining over poker point tourneys that don't fit a schedule. Past 2 days I've been too busy to log in and grab a seat until the ones I could play were full but I don't feel the need to post and complain. Just like I didn't complain to 5Dimes or bovada that their freeroll schedule just wasn't working for me so they need to change that, which would be less embarrassing than posting whines about it...

Ya Ill quit my job to make accommodations. I'll get right on that. I can't even register because by the time I get home these things are full and there's no way to do it on a mobile. That's not the past few days that's every day. If I pay $100 for something I want to use its full capacity. Don't give me the whining BS, if it didn't matter you wouldn't be "whining" in here either. Ideally another tournament would have been better, but we've already been down that road. It's not just me, it's a large demographic that have trouble signing and can't play.