Originally posted on 10/19/2015:

*Interim posting until Wallco returns*

Wallco NHL GOLD

2015-16 System to Date: 0-0 (fin. series)
System Profit/Loss:
0 units(fin. series)
Current Open Series: 1 (-1.35 units)

(10/17/15):
#1 Columbus (
+1½) v2 (A)- Loss

v1 Fades
(A) 0-0
(B)
0-0
(C)
0-0
Losses:

v2 Plays
(A)
0-1
(B)
0-0
(C)
0-0
Losses:

Games for (10/19/15):
#1 Resumes v2 (B) on 10/20/15
#2 San Jose @ New York Rangers (+1
½) v2 (A) (7:05 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines fromScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
System rules and backtest can be found in posts #4197 & #4198.