Originally posted on 10/17/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
^ Very twisted Shari..

These millionaire ballers throw money around like it's growing on trees.. I can't imagine dropping 75 gees like this for a few days of fun.. Owner of that Chicken Ranch and those girls are making a quick fortune though if they are doing this on a regular basis.... Dirty gross business though..
75k just seems like a ridiculous amount of $ to get laid. Especially when these birds and the brothel owner just chirped all over the press anyway so it's not like that cash bought him any confidentiality at all which would be the only reason I could see him or another celeb even going there in the first place. He could've got a smokin hot chick on the strip for $200 if he just wanted a root so I hope Lamar sues these fukkin dirtbags for all they're worth for flapping their gums. It's so funny though how the tide turns on these things so quickly. At first public sentiment was cheering this Dennis dik for telling the Kardashians to go f themselves when they asked him not to speak to the media and just let Khloe put out updates on his condition. Now everyone and their dog is trashing this guy for speaking to anyone who will listen, releasing Lamar's itemised bill, CCTV footage, contents of his fridge, showing up on every talk show imaginable talking about what chicks he wanted, when, what he was doing, the old madam talking to media now... bloody horrible! And he paid 75k for that bullshit!! If I were someone looking to go for a discreet encounter it sure wouldn't be at his joint.