Originally posted on 10/05/2015:

monday night

2 team 7 point teaser.. 1.85 to 1.5

sea-2.5
ov 36
no need to explain the seachicken side of tease is there? seachickens at home vs a shit team with a shit coaching staff. actually a fairly talented team but they sorry and mostly due to coaching imo. point being sea not losing this game at a place only the best teams even have a chance against them.

det/sea ov 43 (1x).. lions shit coaching staff results in them having stafford in shotgun throwing 40-50 times a game, that gonna lead to sack/fumbles and picks that lead to points against sea ball hawk secondary.. i expect they dig themselves a hole as a lot of teams do when they visit this madhouse. lions do have talent tho and i think between abdulla and the wrs will be able to make some plays, whether that garbage time or them hanging around doesnt matter but they should be desperate enough to put up a respectable number (lets say 20ish). problem is det is allowing the highest completion percentage imaginable to opposing qbs so wilson will have a field day picking this team apart and keeping the run game on track to wear them down. i think this gets well over this number. whether it by blowout or even if det comes to play i think to have a chance they gonna have to be well into the 20s cause sea gonna score 27-30 points minimum here i believe. lets say the spread spot on and call it 31-21 sea..