BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

My Weekly Favorites Play, Week 4.

Originally posted on 09/21/2015:

With Florida State winning in week 3, the play is now 3-0. I see that many of you people in here who are perpetual losers still do not get it, so for those of you in here who my have "special needs" (which is about half of you), I will explain the system again. Try to pay attention or take notes.

The object of the game is to find an away favorite and wager the Money Line (ML) and take them. Npw I will tell you what you look for and why you ALWAYS go with an away favorite, instead of a home favorite.

The first thing you want to do is to find an away team that should win the game outright. The better the chnces of the visitor winning outright, the better your chances of winning.

Step 2. Play as little as possible to win your wager. Losing a wager at -300 is a lot easier to make up than losing a wager at -900. This is just one part of the puzzle.

Next. Always wager on an AWAY favorite. Normally they will get a break on the legitimate line. So if the legitimate line should be -400, you may get them at -300 because they are on the road. You also take away teams because the away teams have a tendency to stick to business, while the home teams have a tendency to screw around until it is too late. Right Alabama, Arkansas, and USC?

Finally, play an away team that is in a "must" situation. Now this can mean a lot and will change as the season goes on. Right now, undefeated teams are in "must" win situations if they want to stay alive for the playoffs. Can they get in with one loss. Sure, but two losses is the death knell for them.The more teams that lose, the easier it becomes for the undefeated teams to get to the promised land (in the Power 5 Conferences). Later on in the season, the reasoning might change. A team may be playing to win and get into a Big 6 Bowl game. Maybe win a Conference Championship to improve their chances.

Now that you know what to look for, here is this weeks play: TCU-325 @ Texas Tech. This line is much lower than it should be because Texas Tech defeated a terrible Arkansas team last week in Arkansas. There are still some crazies in here that believe that the EC is the all mighty when it comes to football, and to defeat an SEC team is a miracle. TCU knows full well that the Big 12 ranks 5 out of 5 when it comes to rating the Power 5 Conferences because they do not have a CC game. One loss and it could be bye-bye for TCU as far as playoff hopes are concerned.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Now that was a terrible game, but a win is a win. 4-0 people for +400. That is better than 90% of you will do this entire season, even with your pretend lines.