Originally posted on 09/15/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
LOL at your blind idiot ass calling someone else miserable, pot meet the penetrating kettle lmao,

Just because I do not agree with you does not mean I am brainwashed lol. You are right, dems or repubs or whatever it does not matter, at least to people like you and I. But to blame all the ****** up shit thats happening in this country on some bs govt agenda like you do is insane. You are the guy that lives his whole life waiting for the "truth" but can not understand why it never happens.
There's no government agenda? Wow, I didn't realize how far off you were. I miscalculated. I am not waiting for truth. I am separating truth from lies, analyzing, and trying to find out why these events take place. You are not brainwashed due to disagreeing with me, I never said that. You are brainwashed because you have been fooled by something you see but cannot believe to be true.

I'm only giving you my attention because maybe I can make you stop and think about what you're saying, and maybe I an help you, even if it takes a long time for you to realize. I didn't always think the way I do now. I have recently been looking at things in a different way, and have tried to understand the consequences of events like this, and who is involved, and what their motives may be. I do not want people to die, and I don't wish bad on people. But unfortunately, there are people in power who demand total control and will do whatever it takes to make its citizens weak. The agenda here is made clear by an actor, Andy Parker, on the same day his daughter died. This is not genuine, and this is not how people like you and I can act the day of a legitimate tragedy. You'll see. I don't care if I'm called crazy, I know what I am and it doesn't matter to me what human robots say because you're fine tuned to speak on behalf of those in control.

Have a nice day jayfly, I am going hiking again.