Originally posted on 08/29/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
i meant a rich Republican. Buffett always had a lean left. He wasn't "one of them" When BUffet said the rich should pay more these asshats heard Fix news say "Warren is allowed to pay as much as he wants and nobody is stopping him" These assholes all bought that talking point helping to further their cause of sticking up for billionaires because they were being treated unfairly lol. These 40 thousand dollar a year Republicans who think some day they are gonna be as rich as Trump or Buffet. They are just ignorant simpleminded jerkoffs who flat out kill the country because they are to stupid to realize when they are being played. That is the big problem in this country. Really not the billionaires at all. They just found a huge group of simpletons to puppet around like clowns. Der gonna take away ur guns so vote for my billionaire interest. Der gonna kill babies on street corners so vote for my billionaire interest. Der are weapons of mass destruction so help us rob the country while sending ur kids to die like a good jackass would. Watch out for blackie and the rotten Mexicans they are coming to rob u blind. Vote for my billionaire interest. Those dirty unions. They are trying to make a wage to hurt my billionaire wage even thou budgets were surpluses when unions were strong (people who could actually buy something which in fact creates jobs). Help us rid of those dirty unions. Please help us u useless pieces of brainwashed shit.
Your democratic welfare ass probably voted Obama. Congrats you helped fuk up the country.