Originally posted on 08/20/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
No big deal. I've had a great run and some people don't like to see others successful. Maybe they could've followed the picks and chose not to (which is their choice). The point is, nobody should be mad at an SBR writer for winning and saying "I won" and maybe these picks will work for you. With people in general, you're going to have supportive people and others will try to cut you down. It's all good. I've done well and if I helped anyone, I'm thrilled. Been a giver for my entire life and I love to write about the games and give my take. I'm no kid. Will be 44 in two months and have a lot of knowledge to offer. Thanks for the kind reply.
Bullshit. Let's set the record straight. Nobody's hating on you for being a self proclaimed winner. Nobody. They're hating on you for acting like a teenaged girl, drama queen, whiny ass diva. Period. It's been suggested numerous times, start a thread, post your picks and record, you'll get all the attention you so obviously crave. To date, not one reply from you. So it is what it is. Carry on.