Originally posted on 08/09/2015:

i have been telling u guys for so long how rigged some of these fights are and it has nothing to do with the fighters and everything to do with major money on one guy and rarely that guy wins a decision with these corrupt judges who's goal is to hand the money over to the book makers. U can't find one fighter who thinks MJ lost. Doubt u can find one website either. These fights that most likely will go to a decision are the worst to wager on. Another fight that was rigged was the Smiling Sam fight. This line was so out of wack to get all Sam money. Now i don't know if he would have won but the first inkling of him being in trouble that shit bag ref had orders to stop it. If u watch that exchanged Smiling Sam actually rocked Brunson. Now Sam is on the ground and takes two hits to the gloves and this prick calls it giving him no chance. I doubt anyone on here took Brunson at those high odds. Its a joke and these corrupt assholes only goal here is to fuk people out of money and bring it to their masters the books. Now MJ loses major win bonus (Dana prolly will still pay him) and gets fuked in the rankings. I did some research on this one prick who scored the fight and u can tell he has been on some controversial calls that the public got torched and not the books. The real sad part is that u will find a handfuls of asshats that will agree with the judging. This small minority which u see here are just so clueless they should be put on ur ignore list. This isn't bad judging it is corrupt judging. I also love how Dana alway's say's "don't let it get to the judges" Might be the dumbest shit anyone can say and this clown is the president. I did give MJ opponent round three but giving him anything else is comical.